Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Happy Homemaker in Texas

Welcome to HHM in Texas.  I follow Sandra each week and share what's been going on.  What I am planning to do and everything in between. 
Sandra provides the prompts
I add a few of my own.
Because I can. HeHe. 
Here's this weeks prompts

The weather
It's Fall in Texas.  Pretty much like Spring.  My two favorite seasons.  Although Spring I like better because I can do more planting for a longer time.  Sometimes Fall is short.  But we have nice weather now.  Probably the rain is gone for a while.  

On my reading pile
Gosh I have so much to read I need to write a special post.  
Here's a few on my phone
Wreath Between the Lines by Daryl Wood Gerber
The Killer Christmas Sweater Club by Terry Ambrose
Putting Down Roots in Kinsey Falls

What I am reading now
I am finishing up this one this weekend to review on Monday.
The Ghost and the Bogus Bestseller (Haunted Bookshop Mystery) by [Coyle, Cleo]

On the t.v.
Nothing and I need ideas.  What are you watching?

What I am thinking
I need to get outside and plants some lettuce,broccoli and carrots.

Dinner tonight 
Not sure picking up steak and leftover chicken from a client. 
We'll see what it turns out to be. 

On the menu
Monday  Plain 'ole Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, Salad, Bread
Tuesday  Split Pea Soup, BLT's maybe dessert. Yum.
Wednesday Taking 'Take Out' to M.I.L.
Thursday  Briskit from freezer, Potato Salad, Corn
Friday  I think there's a pot roast in the freezer

Last weeks menu (What worked/What didn't)
Monday-Guacamole Chalupa's (w/leftover beans), Spanish Rice
Tuesday - Tuna Casserole, Salad, Bread
Wednesday - Dinner with M.I.L. ordered in Applebeas I had pasta with chicken all DIL wanted was the salad that came with my order!  
Thursday - Pork Chips, Scalloped Potato's, Green Beans  I don't even know
Friday - Fried Catfish, Baked Potato's or maybe Hash Brown Casserole, Cole Slaw or I might do the Mexican Cat Fish that I didn't do last week   ✔ Well I did the Fried catfish and baked potatoes, and sliced tomatoes 


The Fabulous Party Features 
Did you know you can link your posts at the Fabulous party?
A couple posts caught my eye this week.
This looked so good.  Thanks you Carol for sharing.  Click here

Debbie Dabble shared her Fall Porch
Click here to visit her post and see an amazing sunset too.

My Ta Da moment
I wrote and published posts everyday last week except Friday. 
Yah me!  

My To Do list
Get supplies to make Fall wreath for Mother's door
Plant and work in garden
In the craft basket

From the camera
A treasure I brought home from MaMa's.  It was green and I sweet talked the Cowboy into painting it.   And yes that is the ugly part of the yard where there is no grass.  To much shade.  And Domino does a lot of running over there. 

Scripture/Devo
Free Scripture Printables | Are We There Yet?

Have a Blessed Week
Leave me a comment and let me know you were here!

No comments: