Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Today's topic at Thankful Thursday is marriage I wrote yesterday about Cowboy here. I am so thankful that he is patient with me and shows love in so many different ways.
Today there are a couple of other things I am thinking about . . .


I wanted to share this photo for this Thankful Thursday post because I am thankful for many things . . .
I am thankful that we found a great home at Haven's Horse's for Pal.
I am thankful that God gave me peace about donating Pal . . . I/we miss him.
I am thankful that the staff at Haven's Horse's are so nice and accomodating to the donors.
I am thankful that we were invited to 'Show and Tell' and we got to see Pal perform it was a fun day. The baby was a little neveous because he usually rode (sat on) the donkeys or my daughters. Pal is a big guy.

And lastly I am thankful that God had a plan for us and led us into apartment ministry. We are moving on Saturday into our new apartment and I am thankful that our supervior is even providing 'muscle'.

I have many things to thank God for today these are just a few. Do you have a thankful list today?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God, may the blessings continue to flow sis, love you.

Karen said...

Sweet photo...glad the move is progressing along...