Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra again for Happy Homemaker Monday. . .

The weather in my neck of the woods:.They said Sat. was the hottest day of the year! Seems like it. We need some rain.


Things that make me happy: Getting to go on field trip with the grandbaby this morning and watching him ‘bounce’ at Pump It Up
Book I'm reading: Duckegg & Persons of Interest by NovaMelia (for a review) so far it is rather good!

I'm enjoying on TV: Not much option right now at the motel but I really like to watch Chopped when we get the food channel.

On the menu for dinner
Hmmm thinking breakfast eggs,hasbrowns maybe a pancake yum!


On my To Do List:
Set up electric at new place
Set up cable/internet
Move on Sat. yea!


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Lemon Pie by the yard




In the craft basket: still working on my daughters Cathedral Window quilt.


Looking forward to this week: Moving on SaturdayTips and Tricks: You can make homemade salsa easy with a can of tomato’s just add the regular ingredients it works in a pinch.

My favorite blog post this week: Well got stuck on the new recipe…and slow inter-net so not much hopping.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers): This is one of the first blogs I found and I really love. Although Kelli hasn't been posting much lately you'll enjoy a visit. She has some amazing recipes on her sidebar. And you'll enjoy reading her archives! Stop in and say hi.



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
don't know if it is blogger or the connection. Can't upload again. Dawn it!

Lesson learned the past few days:
Learning lots of lessons on being frugal and cooking on a budget making new habits. .


On my mind:I am a broken record . . . Moving!
And a Praise 25 boys in church. All 25 made covenants to stay Pure! We need mentors


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.~John 16:33~

7 comments:

Mary said...

Yum I love having breakfast food for dinner! :)

Happy Homemaker Monday

Sandra said...

Love breakfast for dinner :)

And I also love Kelli's blog, wish she would post more :)

Denise said...

Praying for you, and loving you.

Bernie said...

I prefer breakfast food for dinner, always a hit!
That lemon pie by the yard really does look good.......:-) Hugs

Anonymous said...

Stopped by from Happy Homemaker monday, that pie looks goooood!

Nat said...

Yum, that pie looks good!

And I eat eggs for dinner at least twice a week (even though my friends think that's crazy)!

BTW, we have a new button---it's way cute, you may want to replace our old one with the new one over at www.idsoratherbereading.blogspot.com.

Amydeanne said...

that looks amazing.. i've never seen it before..
i'll be praying about the bugs for you!!