Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How Cowboy Show's Love

What does LOVE look like in your home?


I went by Denise's earlier and found this. I thought how cool. Sort a like my Friday Date Night.
The question is What does Love look like in your home?

Well for me Cowboy has different ways to show love. Most are very small ways that only I would notice. For instance we had a few dollars to spend on groceries the other day. Went to the store together to buy something for dinner and a gallon of tea that was on sale at Kroger and how he showed love to me was he went over to the produce section and searched for packages of salad mix that were on sale. And, he bought brocolli and cauliflower too.

I know this sounds kind of silly and almost insignificant but here's why it is important. I live on salad. I love a big romaine salad. And, we are not usually into convenience type shopping like the bagged salads. But sometimes it is cheaper than buying a head of lettuce. And, he really would rather have just meat and an ocassional potatoe.

So for him to go over to the produce isle without being persuaded just shows me love.

I know you have much better ways in your Home to show love why don't you share with us? Go over here and link up with us.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I totally get this post my dear friend. Lovebug is like that, doing things out of the ordinary for me, that is true love. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy said...

I also totally get this post. Jeff and i have Wal-Mart dates at least once week. I had already seen this meme at Loren's and am working on a post in my head.

Melanie said...

That was so sweet.
Showing love doesn't have to be fancy, does it??

Bernie said...

I think how Cowboy showed his love is wonderful......I totally understand how this gesture would make you feel special and loved because you are.....:-) Hugs

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

So nice to meet you! I'm glad you are playing along and encouraging your readers to seek out where God's LOVE can be found in their own homes.

What gal doesn't LOVE hearing how it is being used by others?

Your husband is a doll!

Hope to see you next week. :O)

Debbie Petras said...

Actually, I think that is really cute. I love how your man knows what you like and helps out.