Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Prayer Request

Tonight I ask all my friends, readers and anyone that might even stumble in today to prayer for me and My Cowboy. I don't think that if your here today that it was accident.

I have to believe and trust that God sent you here.

Because I need you to lift me and my Cowboy up in prayer.

We are supposed to move on the 23rd to an apartment where we will begin apartment ministry. Today at 4:30 I got the finally approval. I was Praising God.

Today at 5:00 Cowboy found out that his job was no longer available. He has been there three weeks. Which has given us just enough money to pay the motel where we are staying, a little for food and gas.

We have barely enough money for one week and barely enough money for gas and to rent a uhaul to move. There is nothing left for deposits.

We need your prayers. Cowboy needs to find a job in a couple of days and we need to find temporary housing for two weeks. If we can find somewhere to live then we could save the money we have for what we need to move on. But, he still needs a job.

We are volunteer chaplains at a boys prison and we do Sunday services. We have other programs throughout the week. He needs a job that won't affect this work.

We know God has a plan. Maybe it is to include you in this ministry as a prayer partner. Maybe it is to include you as a regular visitor to our ministry blog so that you can lift us and 'our' kids needs up to the Father.

I am so grateful that you stopped in today. I am so grateful for your prayers. I am praying that you my faithful readers have an amazingly Blessed weekend. Thank you for coming by.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Praying for you, Sherry. Yes, I know God has a plan. Just keep trusting Him to take care of you!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Hi
I linked your prayer request over at Free SpiritHaven http://www.freespirithaven.com/2010/07/fearless-friday_09.html for "Fearless Friday".We are praying together for bloggers.

Blessings
Bernice

Beth said...

I've been a follower for a while, but never commented until now. Know that I am praying for you and Cowboy.

Denise said...

Will be copying and posting this over on my blog sis. I love you, and you know you have my prayers.

Karen said...

Praying now...

Alleluiabelle said...

Dear One,

I just came over from Shortybear's blog and have just become a follower of yours here tonight. My prayers will certainly be said for this situation. Our family has been in need of prayers too, so I have been mostly reading blogs to keep up for now because of so much going on, but I had to leave a comment here.

You are dearly loved and I stand beside you, your family and all who are praying for you. God is in the miracle business and I'm always praying for his divine intervention in our lives and the lives of others. Keep looking up, we are all standing steadfast on his Word and Promises. His will shall be done my friend and I pray that his hand touches your family every so quickly in Jesus precious name.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Bernie said...

I have just popped over from Shortybear's blog and will keep you and Cowboy in my prayers, everything will work out for you both I am sure.......:-) Hugs

Angela said...

For I alone know the plans I have for you Sherry and cowboy..Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a future and a hope. jeremiah 29:11....This is what came to my heart when I read this post...So I cry out to our Heavenly Father...cry out His Word over you, His Word that shall not return to Him void but will accomplish what it is sent out to do..((hugs))

Farming On Faith said...

I am praying my friend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Praying my friend. I know God will make a way. May He give you peace in the journey.