Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods: Hot.
Things that make me happy: Malted Milk Balls all of a sudden I have a hankerin' for them. Call me weird that is ok!
Book I'm reading: Mercy Rising by: Amber Robinson
on deck: Duckegg & Persons of Interest by NovaMelia
What I'm enjoying on TV: Kate Plus 8
On my To Do List: Laundry and mopping the tile.
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Lemon Pie by the yard found at Sandra's
On the menu for dinner: Absolutely no idea. Whatever we find on sale at Kroger later today.

In the craft basket: Cathedral Window quilt by hand. This will be my entry for awhile at least till we get settled into the new apartment and I get a sewing machine set up.
Looking forward to this week: Drama team practise with my boys.
Tips and Tricks: I posted this before but I think it is great. Hast helped me a bunch. During I have a copy of The Happy Homemaker Monday template in my documents. During the week as I am blog hopping if I find a post or recipe I like I go ahead and fill it in and then I change the name of the document to the upcoming Monday. Works for me. Try it! Here's one I am thinking of. Does anyone do this? Am wondering if it will work. When adding your photo's to a template like this I was thinking about uploading them first before I cut and paste the template. Then all I have to do is cut and paste the words between the photo's. Has anyone tried this method?

My favorite blog post this week: Karen at Hallelujah Anyhow
Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers): And this one isn't new but in case you haven't found Denise and you need encouragement go by and see her. She has been my rock the last month. She is an amazing prayer warrior.
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
Digital scrapbook page of my grand daughter Libby...done by my DIL
Lesson learned the past few days: It is difficult to get your elderly mom to accept change.
Align CenterOn my mind: 7 boys accepted Christ yesterday. Now we need volunteers to disciple. Praise God. Learning how to love elderly parents through thier stubborness. Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart, then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. Deuteronomy 15:10

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I enjoyed your post, it brought a smile to my face :)

I've never tried uploading the photos first and then doing the words, but I don't see why it wouldn't work? Let me know if you try it :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hi Sweets! Just wanted to hop over and visit with you. Thanks so much for visiting with me and the bunnies. I always want to sent you a note back, but you are a no reply commentor. You can add you email address to your profile and then when you leave a comment, people (like me) can email you back. :)
Hugs!

Denise said...

Did you know I love you? Well, I do, very much.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Wow! 7 boys accepted Christ. That's exciting! I'll pray that the right people come along to disciple them. Hope you have a great week my friend!