Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather. . . 
Rained during the  night.  Lightning and thunder.  Very pretty sunshine this morning.

Right Now I Am . . . 
Getting this post going then going back to bed.  Woke up yesterday with a sore throat and cold.

Thinking . . . 
Of taking pics of the kitchen, living room and mantle.  Clean pallets.  Most of the Christmas is stored away.  I love Christmas.
And a clean Palette to decorate!

On My Reading Pile . . . 
 Not much of a pile right now.  Actually pile at all I'll be adding something new to my phone today.

Something Fun To Share . 
New party at the Holiday Blog.  Lot's of giveaways this year.  Link up, comment and follow for extra entries.
On My T.V.
I am counting down the days till Scandal returns.  I'm actually a little annoyed with the story line.  But I'm hooked

On The Menu This Week . . 
Monday- Fajita's and fixin's and Chili Rellone's
Tuesday-- Potato Soup and BLT's 
Wednesday--Pork (leftover from Sunday) Fried Rice, Egg Rolls
Thursday-- Quiche
Friday--I'm ready for a night out.  And we got a text coupon from our Favorite Restaurant!

On My To Do List . . . 
Finish putting away Christmas
Planning for Valentine's Day Decorating
Getting a Nanny job

What I Am Creating . . . 
Junk Journals for the Giveaways.

From The Camera...
 :
He chooses the craziest places to eat.   But at least he's eating something!

Scripture to share . . . 
Let the Morning Psalm 143:8 PRINT:
           Available here

Well that's a look at my week.  Do you have plans for the week.  
I'm linking with Sandra at Family Corner for Happy Homemaker Monday and a few of my other favorites.  The list is on my parties page!

No comments: