Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning.  Thanks for coming over and starting our week together! It's Monday and time for a peek at my week!


The Weather...
Rainy.  On Sunday night when I am writing.  There are tornado watches.  Alerts going off!
On My Reading Pile...
   A Fine Year for Murder (A Thorny Rose Mystery Book 2) by [Carr, Lauren]   
Favorite Post (mine or other)...
I loved this photo I shared for Wordless Wednesday Add A Caption.....

Add a caption _______________
Something Fun To Share...
I added a Pinterest board for the Monthly Theme Parties over at Our Holiday Journey beginning this week I will pin each post that is linked at the party.  The party is over here
Blog Hopping  (newly discovered blog)
This one isn't really new but Mary Ann at The Beehive Cottage is posting again.  I love her blog.  Click here to visit.
On The Menu For This Week...
Monday-Gumbo, Fried Fish and Salad
Tuesday- Crock Pot Pinto's and Corn Bread
Wednesday-Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread
Thursday--Kid Friendly homemade pizza plain cheese for the kid
the works for us!
Friday--Pork Roast, Stuffing (from left over cornbread), Green Beans
Saturday--Tortilla Soup and Chicken Flauta's
Sunday--Leftovers or Nacho's
On My To Do List...
Organize photo's and get off computer
Organize Pinterest board
Normal house cleaning
Find shelving for my sewing/crafting room 
In The Craft Basket...
Nothing until I can get shelving and get this room organized.
Looking forward to this week...
The season premiere of Scandal.  I know bad!
Looking around the house...
Actually chaos at the moment.  Trying to get shelving in the sewing/crafting room.  Still trying to put away Christmas because I've waited to get boxed craft supplies out of garage.
It's been an never ending battle that I hope ends soon!
From the camera...
 :
A Saturday breakfast date.  Read the post on Tuesday!
Bible Verse, Devo, or Printable...
FREE printable - Holy Spirit You are welcome here... from www.SweetToTheSoul.com #SoulInspired:
                                        Source

So that's a look at my week's plans.  Have you planned your week?  Come over and join everyone at Sandra's for Happy Homemaker Monday!  The party is over here
                           
Linking today with 
Happy Homemaker Monday


No comments: