Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday on Tuesday

Happy Homemaker Monday - 03/14/2016 On Tuesday

I missed joining Sandra yesterday.   I had the privilege of spending the day with an old friend I met at work.
She was my assistant at the preschool where I worked.  She quit a little over a year ago to foster children. 
Yesterday she had to take a 5 day old new born an hour away to visit her mother.  It was a Blessing and quite 
the experience for me.   
I hope you don't mind a late look into my weeks plans. . . 
                                                              happyhomemakermonday


The weather.....
Gorgeous! In the 70's and beautiful sun!


Right now I am....
Sitting at the computer drinking a Dr. Pepper and eating a couple of mini quiches I snagged at our crazy Kroger
the other day.  There are 16 in the box and marked down to $1.29!  These are usually at least $5.00.  
Yummy and what a bargain!

Thinking ....
Work.  I mentioned a Pre-K job the other day.  After going over details I decided not take it!  So I'm still
on the hunt.


On my TV.....
Not much just watching a few cooking shows.  I'm enjoying All Star Academy

On the menu for this week....

Monday -  Shrimp Etoufee, Jalepeno's Pinto's, Mustard Greens and Crawfish Cornbread
Tuesday - Some kind of fish recipe for Whiting Filets, a veggie and leftover Crawfish Cornbread
Wednesday - Big 'Ole Bowl of Chili (got ground beef on sale The Cowboy loves chili)
Thursday -  Pepperoni and Chicken/Spinach Pizza's
Friday - Food Truck meal!  Going to the zoo.  There is a food truck park across the street.


On my to do list....
Move the computer, rearrange books in the living room, set the dining room table, a little laundry, 
finish cleaning the fridge

Looking forward to this week....
Today an interview at a Chiropractors office.  I'm looking forward to it.  And kind of hoping this
is where God wants me.  For many reasons!  We'll see he'll open that door wide or slam it shut!


Looking around the house....
A little chaos right now.  I was gone most of the day yesterday so didn't get it straightened up.  clean 
laundry on table and books in a chair.  We're trying to get the garage cleaned out to get more stuff out of 
storage.


From the camera....
T:
This Poinsettia just keeps hanging in there.  This photo is from this post. 


On my prayer list.....
Sandra and her family,  My friend the baby and the babies family and my job search.


Bible verse, Devotional....
True! They know much better and faster than I of whom is good at heart and who doesn't have one! 1796 403 5 Carol Ann Simmons Nance Just Dogs 3 Yocasta Reyes EXACT!:
                                                                       Source

Linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday

                              Have a Good week
                     

2 comments:

bj said...

I love this post...loved seeing what you are doing and what you are thinking...hope for good luck on the job....:)

Row. said...

Sorry the pre-k didn't work out. here I was thinking I was the only one debating on doing HHM on a Tuesday....you have inspired me to go ahead and put it up better late than never as the saying goes. Hope you have a great week.