Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

A peek into my week

The weather.....
Been cooler and windy had to move the veggie's in


Right now I am....
Trying to get the weather app on my phone to work.  Drinking a Dr. Pepper and typing this post.


Thinking....
I have a lot to do this week.  Planning my veggie garden and praying it produces.


On my TV.....
We've been watching the network that shows all older shows.  Recording Mr. Ed and a few others
for our grandson.  He was here yesterday we watched Adams Family.   The old shows are just clean and funny.
.On the menu for this week....

Monday -  Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cream Gravy 
Tuesday - Goulash (what we call Ground Beef, Tomatos and Pasta)
Wednesday -White Chicken Chili
Thursday -  Beef
Friday - Can I Go Out?

On my to do list....
Organize my posts for the week.  Get a couple of reviews written.  Clean the house.
Finish laundry today after going to buy soap.  I really hate running out of things. 
Straighten and finish organize the cottage.

Looking forward to this week.... 
Had a good job interview last week.  But didn't get the job. But they said there might be an opening by the 
1st and it's mine.   Really?  I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket!

I do have an interview today at a Preschool teaching 3 year olds.  

Looking around the house....
My veggie garden is in my dining room.  We had a cool front!  I think it'll stay till tomorrow afternoon.

From the craft basic . . .
Back to working on an art journal for my daughter.  Her birthday is the end of 
the month.  I love this new project. 

From the camera....

Burger Boy3:
The last bite of his hamburger.  Friday we went to the zoo and the to In and Out Burger for a late lunch.

On my prayer list.....
My job situation.  I really need to find something.  I really want the office job at the vet clinic.  But everything 
seems to be pointing toward the preschool job.  
I'm praying that I can get any office job that is less physically demanding the preschool.

Bible verse, Devotional....
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all (1 Corinthians 13:4 - 13:7 ESV):

Linking with Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday.

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love goulash and mom loves the older shows just like you do☺

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I wanted to Thank You for stopping by and to wish you a Happy Easter!!

Hugs,
Debbie