Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

I Love My Stand Mixer Part One

I have a Cobalt Blue Kitchen Aide! Do you have a stand mixer?
T:
It really is Blue but it does look black in this photo.   And I love it
But . . . 
T:
I do love a clean counter.  It doesn't happen often though LOL. 

My sweet little workhorse stays on the counter all through the holidays.  And then it gets moved to sit in my laundry room. 
Because that's the only space I have.  

Now if I had a fancy smancy kitchen this might be her home . . . 
Storage for kitchen aid. I want this for when I'm too old to lug mine out of the pantry!:
I've always wanted one of these!  Is this not cool!

It's not really so much about the way the mixer looks it's more about space and storage for me. 

But if I did something like this I might be more inclined to leave her out . . .
Kitchen Aid Mixer DecalsDamask by thewordnerdstudio on Etsy:     Pink Poppies Kitchenaid Decals by HensinDaisies on Etsy:
                                   Source These are available on Etsy
Love the black and the pink.  Not sure the Cowboy would go for the pink though!
Wildflower Kitchen Mixer Decals African Daisy by thewordnerdstudio:
                                                         Source another Etsy shop
This ones cute too!  I keep leaning toward the florals!

I just had to share this one . . . 
DYI project to decorate KitchenAid mixer to match vintage pyrex.  I'm luke warm toward the mixer graphics, but love any excuse to feature these lovely old housewares and their cheerful colors.  Who needs Le Creuset?!!:
                                             Source
This one was a DIY project.  Check it out!  

I'm thinking I might go that route.  This was a cool idea.  I just love all the vintage Pyrex.  I wish I had some!  I'd want to leave it out too!  

        So where does your stand mixer live?

Thanks for visiting part one I Love My Stand Mixer.  Part two
coming soon!
                             
                           Linking to a few parties this week . . .
The Art of Homemaking, Inspiration Monday,Creative Mondays, Busy Monday, Inspire Me Monday,
Metamorphis Monday, Show and Share Party, Tuesdays At Our House, Tweak It Tuesday,Inspire Me Tuesday, Rose of Inspiration, Tips and Tricks Linky Party, Wake Up Wednesday, Wow Us Wednesday,
Dream, Create Linky Party, The Homemaking Party on Thursday, Share Your Cup, Home and Garden Party, Katherine's Favorite Things, Home Sweet Home Friday at The Charm Of Home, Simple and Sweet Fridays at Rooted in Thyme ,Feathered Nest Friday  Sundays at Home, Happiness Is Homemade.






7 comments:

Denise said...

very nice.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm so lucky I have two Kitchen Aids, which are my fave stand mixer brands. One my husband gave me for our 20th wedding anniversary, 21 years ago; cause that is what I wanted the most, lol..
The silver one I inherited from DD Alexandra because she left to live in Spain with her husband and the light voltage is different in Europe, then us in all the American continent.
My two girls sit one in the larger counter and the other in the smaller one, but hey, they look happy!
I love your cobalt blue and yes, I like the floral one the best.
Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

Art and Sand said...

I don't own a stand mixer, but all those fun mixers make me wish I did. But if I had one, I would feel compelled to bake and I don't need the calories.

Thanks for sharing at SYC.

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom has a Hamilton Beach stand up mixer that she got as a wedding gift. It's boring chrome - but it works and she loves it and it lives inside the cupboard.

BumbleBeeLane said...

I saw a cucumber salad on pinterest about 2 years ago in a pink pyrex dish. Oh I had to have it. I did find it soon after at the fleamarket so now I make my special summer salads in it. Love the mixer. The stickers are cute and fun. Warm Blessings!~♥Amy

S. Lincecum said...

Love my KitchenAid stand mixer. I've had it quite a while. I'm pretty sure they consider my model a classic -- really! No matter, the hard working girl still hums along. Stopping by from Simple & Sweet Fridays.

The Charm of Home said...

Such a cute idea!! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!