Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring At Pier One

Oh my goodness.  I saw a pin.  And I went to Pier One and Oh My Word . . . 

Look at the Rabbits!
Natural Biking Bunny
Oh My!  I want this guy.  He's on sale for $55.00 and some change!

 
And then if you have a mere $95.00 you can take this guy home.

Look at this cute guy.  He's on sale  for $19.96

And then there's the sweet one that I bought . . .


I had a hard time choosing. But I took this precious one home. 
Look at the little flower crown.  I had only a few bucks to spend. 
She was $11.96.

I can't wait till they go half price!  I hope I have a few bucks. 

If you have a few bucks and want to decorate for Easter and 
Spring go and check out Pier One.  

There are all kinds of Easter and Bunny items.  You'll love it!

I'll be showing you my Tablescape with my new Bunny in a few days.   I hope you can come by!




 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What adorable bunnies! We love the one on the bike best. Good luck on being able to work with animals. How fun would that be☺

BumbleBeeLane said...

We had to go to petco for a harness for Issaboo last night. Pier 1 is next door but I didn't dare go in to tempting.LoL.. I did peek through the glass and see the lil bunny tails on the chairs made me smile...Your pick is adorable..Warm Blessings!~♥Amy

Down On The Farm said...

I love Pier One!!! Their stuff is gorgeous . . . but they sure are proud of it $$$!!! Blessings from Missouri!