Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My Favorite Room- The Summer Look

Welcome today I thought it would be fun to share what I have done to my favorite room.  This room sold us on the house!
Image result for blog post dividers
I've shared our room before when it was decorated for Fall and at Christmas  but now it is all ready for summer.
The Sailboat sculpture behind the little couch came from one of
my favorite places Hobby Lobby.  It was 90% off.  I paid a whopping $8.00 for it.  In the foreground you can see the little 
sailboat my DIL made me a few years ago.  It fits perfectly in the room.
This is what the pillows look like in Fall.  I flipped them around 
to their solid backs for summer.  All the colors go together. 
.
This is my favorite chair.  We almost tossed it but I love sitting in it.  I need to paint the bamboo.  The cushion is faded but is so comfy.  After the summer I recover the chair with a khaki fabric for the Fall.  The throw used to be on our bed for the summer.
                   T
The colors are perfect for the Sun Room so I moved it there. 
This is a photo of when I first got it and laid it on the bed deciding what to do with it.  It's just a piece of Vintage Fabric I just hemmed it and it became a throw. 
My favorite room.  We need to get a rug.  Yes that is a cord. 
There is only electrical on that one wall.  The other side of the 
room is where we have the electric smoker.  
Image result for blog post dividers
So this is what my favorite looked like last week.  Tomorrow I'll share what it looks like now.  HeHe.  I made a huge change. I'll give you a hint.
Image result for hint
Remember the Mantle that was in my sewing room?  It found a 
new home.  

No comments: