Friday, June 26, 2015

Sweet Dogs

The Cowboy has to keep me reined in because I would be the weird old lady with lots of dogs.
So since I can't bring them home I'll just share them here . . .

                                               Source

Somebody Crossed A German Shepherd With A Husky And It's The Most Beautiful Thing Ever.....gimme gimme!!
                                       Source
Oh my gosh . . .
Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy <3 #puppy I WILL have one some day.
                                                                 Source

21 Awesome Dog Breeds You've Never Heard Of And Need To Know About Immediately. IT LOOKS LIKE A WOLF.
                   Source
Yes if asked I would probably take any of these home.  But what I really want is . . .
GAGA Labradoodles Puppies For Sale Dogs for Adoption Family Pets
                                                    Source
A Labradoodle.  Part Lab. Part Poodle.  And adorable.  I can only imagine what a puppy would be like.
I think I really want maybe a 3 year old trained one. LOL.  There is one in our apartment that is about 2 1/2
I've watched him from puppy stage to adult hood.  His family was truly dedicated!

Or how about . . .

                                             Source
A Chesapeak Bay Retriever.  I've wanted one of these forever.  They have the look and agility and attitude of a Lab but a soft curly coat.  They aren't very common in Texas.



Why can't I have them all?

So, what puppy would you bring home?

Linking with.Camera Critters.
Linking with Smiling Sally.


                                            HAPPY TRAILS
                                                                                               

Post a Comment