Saturday, June 27, 2015

Doin A Little Blog/House Cleaning


                                                                                                                                                         

My Saturday is Sweet with new ideas and everything all cleaned up.  I hope . . .
How to Keep Your House Clean in 15 Minutes a Day! via @SparkPeople
                                             Source
There is an interesting article.  Click above to read the article.   Today I am doing a little cleaning here on the blog.  I've been wanting a new look for a while and so today while I am doing some cleaning and laundry around the house I figured it would be the perfect time to make some changes.

I think this is going to be a weekend project and maybe run all the way into next week.  You'll be seeing some changes a little at a time I think.  I'd love your comments.  Please let me know how you like the new look!

While I am getting things all spiffed up and sparkly around here I hope your having a great weekend.

If your planning a July 4th celebration and need some last minute ideas come by on Monday I'll be sharing some ideas!

                                                       Happy Trails
                                      
                                                  Source
Post a Comment