Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesdays....things that make me smile



Last week the most amazing thing was happening in my backyard. I have never seen anything like it except in movies or on the news. My little sideyard was infested with butterflies. There is a big old tree in the yard and everytime I walked in there I would disturb them. It was the most beautiful sight I have seen in a long time. The side yard is where my rabbit hutch is and so since it was so hot I was having to go in a couple of times a day to give them ice and water. And each time I went in I was greeted (at least I like to think they were greeting me and not angry! LOL)by so many butterflies that I could not count them. I wish I could have gotten some pictures but they were small and moving so fast I was not able to get a picture. I found some on the web and so today I give you a lovely photo. And a scripture.
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14.
I hope find joy today and things that make you smile.

Don't forget about the Beth Moore study giveway. Each time you leave a comment this week you'll be entered and if your not following sign up today and get your name in again! Have a Blessed Day

7 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how neat! I love the scripture. Thanks for our little daily blessing. Hope you have a great day my friend!

Renee said...

How neat! I bet it was a lovely sight. Have a wonderful day.

Beth in NC said...

That is such a sweet gift from the Lord. :o)

Susan B said...

Lovely scripture...the butterflies must have been a beautiful sight.

Denise said...

Such a beautiful gift from God.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...What a beautiful photo of butterflies! And you selected a perfect verse!

This would make a great WFW!

I saw many swarms of these yellow butterflies crossing blindly into the roads along my trip & praying they would rise above the vehicles!

Just a morning delight!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

ohhh how sweet!! I just love butterflies.