Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Gift For You

Not that it was planned but it appears that I am on a break. So I leave this gift for you. Please come back for a visit. Even if I am not writing I'll be thinking of you and leaving little gifts like this. I am visiting all my friends. If I don't leave a comment I just didn't have time. If you are on my sidebar or if you are one of my followers I am coming by and visiting you, praying for you and soaking up inspiration and encouragement.
Hopefully things will slow down in a few days.
Many Blessings and Happy 4th

3 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

I absolutely adore roses! Thank you, my friend. Thank you for your prayers and your encouragement.

Happy 4th of July to you and yours too!

Blessings and big hugs!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh that is so sweet my friend! What a beautiful rose! I think about you too....think about you and pray for you. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

Denise said...

You are a true rose in the garden of life, bless you my friend.