Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beth Moore Giveway Winner

Thanks for all the sweet and wonderful comments this week. Thanks for visiting my blog.
And now the results....hold on a minute I have to draw a name. Sorry my camera is acting up can't document hope you trust me.

And the winner is . . .

Snowwhite...Congratulations! I'll be sending you an email so I can get your address to snail mail this weeks Beth Moore.

O.K. to announce another giveaway. This week I am changing the name and the rules. The name is now Gift A Way. I am going to give a Gift once a week at least during the month of August. And since August is only days away the Gift a way begins tomorrow.

Come back tomorrow for the surpirse gift. Oh I almost forgot...why am I doing all this gifting?
Because I celebrating Christmas in August. More on that in a few days.

Have a Blessed Week and don't forget to comment.

And only because I am feeling really, really giving if you comment here you'll be entered.
Good Luck. Merry Christmas in August.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats to snowwhite.

SnoWhite said...

thanks! I'm super excited :)