Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...July 6th ( I think...I need to look at my calendar see it over there on the sidebar...note it's title)



Outside my window... glorious sunshine and a little dampness left from the rain and tomatos on the vine.



I am thinking... how much In enjoy gardening and am excited to get started on a fall veg. garden.



From the learning rooms... Still trying to figure out how to get the family(families my kids are grown I have an 8 year old grandson, a 1 year old and a 6 month old) together memorizing scripture.



From the kitchen... Tonight chicken fried steak, mashed potato's salad. I am making applesauce muffins for my grandson for tomorrow when he comes here. Looking for a cockpot recipe for sirloin.



I am wearing... jeans (gloria vanderbilt because the fit you can find them at J.C. Penney and Kohls) a red Mercy Me t-shirt I won at an event and blue sandels that I wear outside and shouldn't they are wearing out (by outside I mean mucking stalls, filling water buckets get the picture)



I am creating...Redoing my sewing room it is a long process...this has to be done before I can go back to creating.



What I am reading...Sheila Walsh Princess Bible so I can write a review



A few plans for the week...finish the sewing room, take photo's of the after (the before and during is too scary and embarrasing to photo) plant some tomatoes for fall and check out the local nursery to see what else is there, and write posts and visit all you guys.



Here's a photo I wanted to share.....







This is the grandbaby I am off now to go babysit. I'll link up to Peggy's SWD later.
You can go here to visit Peggy The Simple Woman's Daybook link is on her sidebar (I am finishing this at my daughters and for some reason her computer won't let the daybook open. I will update when I go home. )
Have a Simply Blessed Day before you go I wrote a Monday 4 Missions post just before this one. Please stop there before you go.

Now have a Simply Blessed Day

3 comments:

Amy said...

Mmmmm...dinner sounds so yummy. Your blog is just wonderful! Amy :)

Denise said...

I love you my friend.

Amydeanne said...

awww i remember when he was just born! he's gotten so big!