Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

A Winner and a New Giveway



And the winner is . . . drumroll




My new friend Becky at Hannahgracefinn.blogspot.com send me an email and I will get the Beth Moore study off to you!

And for the next giveway...I know your sad you didn't win but this weeks is even better it is another Beth Moore study I haven't taken a photo yet but it is
A Heart Like His Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David.
Hmmm this sounds good maybe I want to enter! LOL. Oh wait there is more but it is a surprise at least for awhile because I haven't taken photo's but I will give you two hints. #1 It is a handmade wood item that my father made. #2 Quilts....that is all the hints you'll get.
So leave a comment and become a follower and you will be entered. I am making one slight change for this week. I will do the drawing on Sunday night late and get it posted you can see the winner early on Monday.
Good luck and have a Blessed week.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Congrats to Becky.