Thursday, July 23, 2009
I found this new Thankful Thursday meme and thought it would be fun to try and meet some new people. It is simple just post 5 things you are thankful for this week.
1. Rain. Gloriuos rain. We have had a few days of little thunderstorms. All that wet has been great for the grass and the tomatoe's. Thank you God!
2. Lower temps. The glorious rain has brought us temps in the 90's for a few days. Last night we took a short drive with the dog and it was actually cool.
3. Leisure car rides with the dog. She loves to go. She loves the convertible.
She is so good. There is one bridge by our house and she always lays down when we go over it. Funny thing to see. It is only in one direction the other direction she doesn't lay down.
4. Simple pleasures that make me smile like car rides with the dog. Seeing a frog in a bucket of water. (See my WFW post) Red tomatoes on the vine. My grandbaby giving kisses to grandpa.
5. I have heard it say husbands/dads make better grandfathers. I am now witness.
My Cowboy was a great dad but not always home because of travel and hunting. He is home everyday now and when the grandbaby comes here they have some great times. They have thier own little special games.
In case you need something to make you smile today here's a photo.