Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Simple Sunday

Welcome to Simple Sunday hosted by Peggy. A place to find simply a verse, a photo or a song. Today I am not being really simple because I am posting two videos. The first is a drama video I posted yesterday for Then Sings My Soul. I posted it yesterday because I just wanted to share it because it touched me so much when I first saw it and well that is what Then Sings My Soul is all about. Then this morning I was at my friend Debra Kayes and she had posted this Matt Rodman video You Never Let Go and well it just goes along beautifully with my Saturday choice.

I don't know where you are today. I don't know whether you have come by because you are a regular visitor. Or if you just happened to stumble in but for whatever the reason I know that God sent you this way today. Because he either wanted to tell you for the first time or remind you that He will never let you go. No matter if you have known him for awhile and right now your struggling. No matter if you never really met him. He is there. In the second video the drama really gives you a visual of how He will be there for you. To pull you out when you ask. When you turn to him and seek him He will never let go.




If you have never accepted Christ as your Savior and you are struggled if there are things in your life that pull you away from God please watch this video. I am praying for you. I am praying as God is holding onto you and reaching out to you right now.



And may your Sunday be Simply Blessed

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry, Such power & testimony in what you share! May God
fill you & your SUPER SUNDAY with His grace, prosperity & love! I already know that you have the passion & compassion! He will never let go As long as He is our EVERYTHING! Love both videos! Great choices with awesome message!

Thank you for linking up with SUPER SUNDAY...it need not be simple...
but just done simple so as not to take time away from the Lord's Day!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

powerfull!

Blessings
Bernice

Denise said...

Very inspiring, love you.

Susan B said...

The drama video is so moving. I have seen it before, and every time it brings me to tears. Thank you for sharing it...the song is so beautiful, as well as the Matt Redman song.