Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday




Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water
I give will him will never thirst. Indeed the water I give him will become in him a sping of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:13



I am sorry this is too small to read. I didn't realize till I was ready to post it that it turned out so small. I hope you still enjoy it as much as I did when I took this photo. When I saw this the other day I knew it was perfect to illustrate this verse.

Visit Amy for more Wordfilled Wednesday posts.

11 comments:

Denise said...

Very awesome.

SnoWhite said...

what a gift we have been given!

and, I love the photo to go with it :)

Bogie said...

nice verse... nice photo... the frog looks cute :)

Joan said...

Great photo!

Blessings & Happy WFW!

lori said...

THAT is just tooo cute!!
Perfect pic to go with that verse! Glad you got it before he hopped away!!

Peace,
lori

Susan said...

Oh how neat. Great picture and verse.

I want to always be thirsting after HIM!!!

Have a blessed WFW♥

Wisdom for Today said...

Very cute, love the frog! - thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!

Laurie Ann said...

Love it! Great Scripture. It's one of my top 10 favorites. Happy WFW to you (and da frog).

Peggy said...

Another great photo, Sherry!

The words are not that small! What a wonderful WORD as we thirst for the spring of Living Water!

Bless you & thanks for sharing this with WFW!

Rebecca said...

Hello
Thanks so much for stopping by. vI love your little frog friend
Blessings to you today
Rebecca

Just Be Real said...

Thank you for sharing. Blessings.