Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday


Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday hosted by Amy over at the160acreawoods.com. (this is not a link).
Today I am babysitting again and so I get to use the computer for a few minutes while he is peacefully sleeping.
I posted this verse earlier in January. Please visit my other friend Rachel Anne at Homesanctuary.typepad.com. This was the verse she challenged us with in January. I chose to us it for my verse for this year. I seemed fitting today. I have been doing a lot of work with my hands and mind actually and I do want all that I do Glorify God. I have missed you all when I am unable to post or read your blogs but I have been busy.
Someday soon I'll be back regularly but until then may the work of my hands be pleasing to our father.
Thanks to all of you faithful friends that have visited me and left such sweet comments. I hope to see you soon.

11 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful picture & Scripture. Happy WFW!

Joan said...

Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry, It's great to see you on WFWs! May the beauty of the Lord our God rest upon YOU!!! May He establish the work of your hands! May He cause ALL that your hands touch be blessed & prosper!

Waiting to hear from you on our joint project...are we still together in purpose or have you ventured off in a new direction?
Like Africa! I've written short emails because I wanted you to get them on your text message or whatever you told me! Hoping to get an email soon from you! Are we making squares? Are you learning along with your "girls"? Anxious to hear how things are going even if you changed directions!!! Love ya'

Patty Wysong said...

Wow. Beautiful. I found myself going over this and praying it as I savored it. Thank you.
Blessings!

lori said...

Sherry....that verse is one to meditate and pray on...the WORK of our hands that it may glorify!
I love it!
Thanks for sharing!!
peace,
lori

Beth in NC said...

That is beautiful!

Happy WFW!
Beth

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a beautiful picture my friend! I am glad you have Wednesdays to post too. I always enjoy visiting with you! You are a blessing my friend!

Denise said...

So lovely sweetie.

Rebecca said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous image and verse! Thanks for sharing.

Carla said...

A wonderful friend shared the notion that ALL activity may be pleasing to the Lord, and when we let it, and live it, the mundane is no longer mundane, and we are living Celestially. This verse is perfect-gonna mark it in my scriptures-Have a great week:)

Amydeanne said...

that is gorgeous! well done Sherry! love ya!