Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday


Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday hosted by Amy over at the160acreawoods.com. (this is not a link).
Today I am babysitting again and so I get to use the computer for a few minutes while he is peacefully sleeping.
I posted this verse earlier in January. Please visit my other friend Rachel Anne at Homesanctuary.typepad.com. This was the verse she challenged us with in January. I chose to us it for my verse for this year. I seemed fitting today. I have been doing a lot of work with my hands and mind actually and I do want all that I do Glorify God. I have missed you all when I am unable to post or read your blogs but I have been busy.
Someday soon I'll be back regularly but until then may the work of my hands be pleasing to our father.
Thanks to all of you faithful friends that have visited me and left such sweet comments. I hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment