Monday, February 16, 2009

Proverbs 3:5&6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your steps.

Dear ones,
I have found many new friends and supporters here. Today I need you all.
I mentioned in my Saturday post about my daughter and her horse. I haven't written alot of personal stuff but now is the time to share more and ask you guys for prayers and support.
Updated on Tues. I know that it isn't good bloggy etiquette to delete a post. But after much prayer I feel like my post of Mon. needs to be either permantly deleted or moved to a secure place.
Dear friends...If you came by Monday to read this post please forgive me for removing it. I still cherish your prayers and we need them so much! But since this blog is not secure I don't think it right to have what I wrote on Monday out there. I hope you all understand.

Will you all please continue to pray with me that God will give wisdom.
Thank you all for your prayers. If I don't post you will know why. If I do post it will be that this is a form of therapy for me. I am trusting and waiting and praying. Thank you all for your support.
Thanks for your prayers.
Post a Comment