Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Proverbs 3:5&6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your steps.

Dear ones,
I have found many new friends and supporters here. Today I need you all.
I mentioned in my Saturday post about my daughter and her horse. I haven't written alot of personal stuff but now is the time to share more and ask you guys for prayers and support.
Updated on Tues. I know that it isn't good bloggy etiquette to delete a post. But after much prayer I feel like my post of Mon. needs to be either permantly deleted or moved to a secure place.
Dear friends...If you came by Monday to read this post please forgive me for removing it. I still cherish your prayers and we need them so much! But since this blog is not secure I don't think it right to have what I wrote on Monday out there. I hope you all understand.

Will you all please continue to pray with me that God will give wisdom.
Thank you all for your prayers. If I don't post you will know why. If I do post it will be that this is a form of therapy for me. I am trusting and waiting and praying. Thank you all for your support.
Thanks for your prayers.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Praying now:)

Debra Kaye said...

Sherryl,

I will pray.

My heart is just so hurt for you, my sister. I'm going to go pray right now.

I love you...God loves you more...and your daughter.

Hugs

Denise said...

My dear friend, I am so sorry that your daughter is dealing with all of this. I am asking God to be close by her side, and keep her safe. I am asking Him to give her guidance in what she needs to do. I love you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I will definitely pray. What a terrible situation. I pray that she finds the resources she needs to help her. I also pray that her Heavenly Father will be with her and guide her during this time. Thanks for sharing. Please continue to let us know how she is doing. Take care my friend!