Thursday, February 5, 2009

Show and Tell Friday


Welcome to Show and Tell hosted by Kelli.
This is my first Show and Tell since October and I am happy to be back. Today in honor of Sandra's 30 Days of Prayer for our husbands I am honoring my Cowboy.
Below is one of his treasures.


This is a model engine that was made for him by one of the boys that he mentored.
All the parts on the engine move. It was built by the boy that gave it to him. He spent many hours putting all the tiny pieces together. It truly is a treasure and helps us remember how important our work is. Seeing it reminds me how hard my dear Cowboy works to tell the kids about Christ. Having it is a reminder of one boy that turned his life around.

Today I am thankful to be able to write this post. God has Blessed us. I am also thankful for Cowboy.

It's so great to be back!
Post a Comment