Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

A fun New Monday


I found a really fun new meme on my friend Sandra's blog go over and join the fun.
Here's my fun post for the day.

On my bedside table:
A stack of quilting and food magazines to go through and save the parts I love!

On my TV:
Not copying Lora but I love the Bachelor. I have never watched it before.
Tonight will be Jon & Kate Plus 8 love them too!

On the menu for tonight:
Vension Smoked Sausage,cabbage,carrots and pan fried potatos with lots of onions. I love fried potatos

On my To Do list:
Finish redoing my blog look and adding widgets I lost
Rearranging some furniture in the house (photo's later)
Going to store to get ingredients for new recipe
Finish learning how to use my new camera. Did you hear that? I got a new camera. Praise God!



New recipe I tried last week:
Tomorrow I will try one I got from 11th Heaven I love her blog. Been wanting to try it collecting the rest of the ingredients today

In the craft basket:
Too much to list! Two quilts in progress and need to make some Valentine cards. I want to get back to posting on Kelli's thursday meme.

Looking forward to:
Playing with photo's and posting

Homemaking Tip for this week:
this isn't green but I love canister wipes for the kitchen. Sorry not a time!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
31 Days of Prayer for my Husband originated over at Sandra's I needed this. Thank you Sandra.


Favorite photo of the week:
Of course on of the grandbaby but I'll have to load later. So you will have to come back to see!

Lesson learned this:
Probably more than I can list. But the main one is God is ever present and in control and does answer our prayers in his time. Which isn't always our time.



Have fun visiting Sandra and the others posts

6 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this dear.

Michelle said...

Looking forward to seeing the picture(s) of the grandchild ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my post!

Actually, I didn't mind too much that Jason sent Stephanie home. I liked her and think she really deserves her happy ending, but I didn't think she was right for Jason. I knew she wouldn't end up with him. I hope they make her the next Bachelorette, though...she so deserves it! Anyway, my prediction is that he'll end up with Jillian!

Amy said...

So loved reading your Homemaker's Monday post! How fun!! I can't help but be just a tini tiny itty bit jealous that you know how to quilt! I will learn one day.. I will!! It's just a time thing for me right now.. but how wonderful... and I hate how your lose widget's on your blog when a "makeover" is in progress... wish there was a way to not lose those babies.. hugs.. Amy

Sandra said...

I enjoyed reading your list ;)

You know I love Jon & Kate Plus 8 too.

Debra Kaye said...

What a great meme! My favorite...fried potatoes and onions!!!! Loved 'em!! I think they should be their own food group! lol

Hope you have a happy day. And by the way, I won a blog makeover...so I'm thrilled!

Hugs to you!