Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yes it is still me . . .

I got that itch again to change my background.  It happens about once a month.
Well as you can see I am still working on it.  I think I really goofed this time.
Please you guys say a prayer for me.  Hopefully I can figure out how to find all the things I lost. 

Updated...
Word to the wise.  Don't try to change your blog while your cooking dinner. 
O.K. I have the sidebar back.  And do you see the lovely little background buried behind the template? 
Hmmm. 
This is all trial and error for me.
I don't think I am real happy with bloggers new templates and how to use them. 
I tried to go back to the original minima so I could use a pretty background and that is when I lost the sidebars. 
I am afraid this going to be slow going.
Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

I did the same thing. I finally figured it out but I don't like it either. I don't think we can get the old one back!
Good Luck~

Dorothy said...

You might have it fixed now, but what I'm seeing looks terrific!