Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On Borrowed Time

Borrowing bits and pieces of time and equipment to write just a few words that will maybe give you a bit of encouragement today.
With Thanksgiving only a few hours away I want you all to know I am praying that you have a wonderful day.  A day free from stress.  A day free from the normal fast pace the we all live in.  A day of fun, food, family and time spent with God.  Sometimes I feel like my time with God is borrowed.  I have to stop an activity to just take a brief moment and be thankful. 
I am thankful that God is patient with me.  I am thankful he understands that I/we get ourselves so caught up just in doing life that sometimes we forget just how 'this life' came about.  I am thankful that even when I don't think about God he is thinking of me. 
And, he is thinkin of you.  I am gonna 'borrow' some time . . . wanna join me?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sherry!