Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

It wasn't my fault really!

I promise I really wasn't doing this . . . I really had some plans for posts today.   It was the whole idea of this . . . That gave me the inspiration for hourly posts.  Because I hear that some stores offer hourly sales.  But I wouldn't know because I have
never participated in Black Friday shopping.  I know some of you might think that I am just . . . well I have no idea what your thinking.   And, I really won't bore you with all the reasons why this particular event has never been a priority for me. 
But, I got to thinking about it when I was hearing all the adds and I decided since I have a lot of reviews ready that I would do my own kind of Black Friday.
But, alas the inter-net was not working today.  So my plans have gone awry (did I spell that right?).  So change of plans here's the new plan. 
I will begin posting tonight at 10:00.  You will find new reviews on all three of my blogs.  I'll include links.
I'll post until I am to tired to write.  And then tomorrow I will begin again when I am awake.  That would be after a Dr. Pepper and I take the dog out. 
I think that this will be crazy and fun and, I think I will make this a tradition.  And, I am even thinking of the day after Christmas and New Years day too.
So come on back and spend some time checking out all the books I have been reading!
See you at 10:00 p.m. sharp!

No comments: