Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

And the Marathon Continues . . .

This weekend.  Come back here, here and here on Friday to read the latest book reviews.
I had such a great time doing it over the weekend and I got such great response that for a while at least I will be posting all my reviews on Friday evening and Saturday. 
I hope you enjoy.
You'll still be able to click on the 'Book Reviews' page located on the sidebar (for now) to visit the book reviews any day, any time.   And occasionally you'll find posts during the week because I do have a few assigned days coming up.
So visit often and get some great book ideas for Christmas.
And don't forget if you haven't signed up with Good Search would you consider it?  Each time you search our ministry receives a few cents.  It all adds up.  But the biggest thing is when you 'Good Shop' we can get a percentage of your purchase!  Check out the side bar and sign up at Good Search and help a worthy cause!
See you Friday. 

No comments: