Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Blue Monday

I had a really, really long week last week.  Did you miss me?  I missed you!  Even though it was worth the effort and it was a huge Blessing the week ended with some things that have put me in a little bit of a Blue state so today I need a little pick me up.  

  First I wil make the bed and add that great pillow to my mound of pillows. 
Then I will grab this just beautifully soft blue throw . . .
and

I'll grab this really cool book and just sit and rest and awhile.
But oh  . . . more Blues.  The book hasn't arrived! 
And the throw is only a dream.  At least for now I entered a give a way here to win it!
Adding all this to my sad weekend I am just so Blue I have to go and tell Sally about it!

BTW Sally is Blue every Monday over at her blog and she call's it Smiling Sally.
What a girl she always smiles over the Blues!

Updated: The book is actually on it's way.  It will be next review!
Now if I can just win that give a way!

9 comments:

JEANNE said...

You had me going there. Smile. It all seemed so wonderful. Dreams do come true. Maybe you will win that giveaway.
Happy Blue Monday.
Hugs, Jeanne

SmilingSally said...

That blue color of the throw is so soft.

Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

LV said...

No better way to spend a relaxing day than with a good book, wrapped in that lovely blue throw.

Donnie said...

Such sweet words today. I hope you do win that throw and can get to the library for a good book. Then make some tea and all will be better.

Cindy said...

What a dreamy comfy pic.Ahhhhhhhh

Denise said...

I like your blue.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Ahhh....that throw looks comfy. I hope you do win it my friend! And I can't to hear all about the book! Hope your day got better!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Ahhh....that throw looks comfy. I hope you do win it my friend! And I can't to hear all about the book! Hope your day got better!

Simple Home said...

Thanks so much for posting about my giveaway.
Have a wonderful week, and good luck!
Blessings,
Marcia