Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Then Sings My Soul . . . New Look

Yes it is me Sherry at My Journey Back. Took down the fun Christmas look and put up snow.

Today I am sharing a song I heard for the first time today.



Yesterday I began a new journal. The lyrics of this song really spoke to me. I am still on that journey to growing closer to our Savior. The reminder that He is here even when I don't feel him. And the reminder that I just need to be still and rest in Him.

Doesn't that just make your day? I hope you enjoy this song today. And go over and visit Amy for more Then Sings My Soul posts.

Have a Blessed Sunday,
Sherry

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry - what an awesome song. I needed to hear this today! Thanks for sharing it!

God bless you as you draw closer to Him!

In Christ's awesome grace,
Jill

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful song that is! Thank you for sharing this one.

blessings,
Debbie

Cathy said...

Thank you for sharing that great song. Blessings, Cathy