Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Reason for the Season

Today I practically killed myself in my attempt at finishing the decorating. Since I have a tiny house I had to move furniture to make room for a tree. I have some wonderful prints that I hang every year at Christmas so that meant taking the other prints off the wall and storing them. And moving allt he furniture around was good because it gave me a chance to do som major vacuming. And now I am spent.

As I think of all the effort we expend in the decorating, shopping, cooking and parties. I pray that the real reason for this season is not forgotten.

I wish the above photo was larger but I thought it was great.

If your tired and worn out from all the things surrounding this time I pray that you will take a few minutes and rest and remember the real reason for the season.

2 comments:

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Good reminder for me...
Because what you did ( i have also an small environment) i will do the coming 2 or 3 days this week!
Today i will go over the "dutch borders" to an christmas market trip for one day with an sister...
Will be fun and i look forward to some decoration ideas and enjoy the Christmas atmosphere....

Have an great Sunday and Merry Christmas in advance!
Bernice

Denise said...

Thanks for the reminder.