Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On writing a book

I thought this was an adorable photo. I am sharing it because it illustrates the post I started to write. It is now sitting awaiting as a draft. I realized it was close to a book. And I realized that you probably didn't want to read a book this morning.

So today I leave you with two verses that will hopefully give you encouragement today.
These are the verses I was writing about. But they really don't need anything added from me.

First. . . Psalms 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

And. . . Proverbs 3:5&6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

May your day be Blessed by God.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Beautiful photo and scriptures, blessings to you dear friend !