Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Show and Tell Friday



Welcome again to Show and Tell hosted by Kelli. Please go over and see her and all the other fun bloggers that participate. It is one of my favorites days of the week. I hope you enjoy.


Today I have a short Show and Tell. That may end up being Tell and Tell. I can't seem to upload the photo. Hmmm. I'll be trying again in a few minutes. Still no luck.



This was not my Show and Tell. But I love this photo because it makes me think peaceful. I love the beach. I pray this morning that God would bind satan and help me to accomplish all I needed/wanted to accomplish. But that I accomplish what he desires for me. Because I have a huge busy day planned I needed his strength, guidance.

This afternoon we leave for an overnight retreat. We will be the speakers at a Bi-Vocational pastors retreat. I am not ready. I still have clothes in the dryer and need to bake cookies to distribute during our presentation. I need to feed the horses, the rabbits, leave extra food for the cats and feed the dog before I go.
I need to get my visuals for the presentation ready and get our hand outs printed.

So, I am off to accomplish all the items listed above and probably a few others that I haven't thought of yet.

And, we are awaiting a grand baby any day now. Which I am praying happens Saturday night and not tonight since we will be about 3 hours from home!

I hope everyone has an awesome Show and Tell and I'll be back tomorrow to look at everyones.

Blessings to all.





Have a Blessed Friday. Love, Sherry

No comments: