Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Show and Tell and Daisy's Doggie Friends Early



Welcome to Friday Show and Tell hosted by Kelli. Please go over and visit her too and see all the other amazing Show and Tell's.
Today I am doing a follow up of last week and I have a couple of items to show you that will go in the new nursery here at my house. I can't show you the room yet because the mommy and daddy to be have to see if first but here's part of it

This is a star quilt made by my loving hands. I can't decide if it will hang on the wall or go in the crib. I like it because it has cowboy fabric. And baby Zane is expected to be a cowboy.
Next is the rug that will go in front of the crib to "cowboy up" the room a little more. I know you've seen it before but it is moving from the den bathroom to the nursery because it just looks so darn cute in there!
I just love this rug. I think it will look just adorable in front of the crib.
One more thing before I go. I am about to leave to go to a convention in Austin for the weekend so I won't be able to post tomorrow.
So here is the photo of Daisy's new Bloggy Doggie friend Maddy. You can read all about her at here mommy's blog Ihavetosay.typepad.com Isn't she just adorable.

Randi's written a couple of posts about Maddie and their adventures. Please go and visit them and tell them Daisy said "hi".
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. I'll be back Monday.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet...I especially like the rug. But what really amazes me is the talent you have by making quilts!!! Awesome


My show n tell has a "mother's day" theme, I sure hope you can stop by if you have time.

Happy Friday from one Texan to another.

Constance said...

I remember you now when you mentioned Baby Zane! I love the whole cowboy theme naturally, since I am in Texas too! I would've liked to have done that for our son but my Hub is a Railroader so I bet you can't guess what theme I went with? Very cute and have a great trip!
Connie

Anonymous said...

A handmade quilt is a real treasure,whether on the wall or in the crib!

Barbara H. said...

The star quilt is wonderful and I love that unique rug.

on the ROCKS said...

Having a quilt you made will be great in the room and so special. The rug will be perfect. We can't wait to see the room when it is done.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love the quilt. It's so cute with the cowboy print in it. I can't wait to see the room put together! Baby Zane is going to one lucky little boy! Have a great Mother's Day!

Kelli said...

I love the quilted cowboy star and the rug is beautiful! You've been hard at work!
Hugs,
Kelli