Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday-Last Weeks Highlights-This Weeks Plans

Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday.  Each week I share a few plans and join Sandra and a few others for a fun little party...


The Weather
 Fall...I love Fall weather don't you?  Here it is in the 70's and still creeping to low 80's in the afternoon.  Aghh....

Right Now I  Am
Making plans in my head for some new things here on the blog. 
Maybe I'll have new pages and background up for you today. 
We'll see!

Looking Forward To
Working less.  Praise the Lord.  I am sure you've notices how absent I have been here.  
Now I will only be working every other Monday.  A whole day off to do 'stuff'!  It will mean a huge difference to me.  
We are planning on my cutting back and not working on Friday. 

On The To Do List
 :
I am planning to take Domino to a garden center or pumpkin patch to take pics!

On My Reading Pile
I always have way too many  on my pile so lately I have been 
I have been sharing 'the one' that is calling me to jump in and turn some pages.  This week I this one is calling my name!
Snowbound with an Heiress by [Faye, Jennifer]
I can't wait to read this one.  But I have a few others to read first.
I have books on my computer, on the kindle, on the phone and print copies.  I can read wherever I am.  


On The Menu
Monday- leftover fried cat fish from the weekend, potato salad, gumbo
Tuesday- let's grill we have a couple steaks in the freezer
Wednesday-We call it goulash (hamburger cooked with onions,tomatoes and macaroni) and fried okra
Thursday- Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday- Chinese take-out

In The Kitchen 
A new recipe to try...
{so darn cute!} Polar Bear Hot Chocolate from @momendeavors

Our grandson loves hot chocolate.  Can't wait to set up the 
hot chocolate station this year.  

In The Garden
I bought small mums last week I hope to get them in the flower bed.
The pumpkin vine has blooms again but haven't gotten a pumpkin.

Fabulous Features  
I loved Lindsay's post at Repurpose and Recycle . . . 
When it comes to my decor, you know I have two requirements; cheap and easy.  After all, if it breaks the bank and takes too much time, then decorating becomes a chore. Anyone else feel this wayhow to decorate a fall mantel

Click here to visit the post. 

From The Camera
 :
From last year.  I am looking forward to doing this project again!

Devo./ Scripture
Establish The Work . . .


 Image result for my journey back happy homemaker monday





No comments: