Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

If I Was Gonna Post Today

. . . would be sharing it over here

I would be telling you about my plans for the week.  I would be sharing my menu plans for the week.  And maybe what I had planned for last week.  
I would be sharing something fun like this . . . 
http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
My new Sunday post over at My Reading Journeys.  Where I recap all the books I read and reviewed last week and the ones planned for this week.   Click here to visit my new weekly post. 

Of course I would show you some features from the link party that I host here and over  at Our Holiday Journey. 
 Click here to visit this week and link up. 
There were some great links last week like . . . 
BBQ spaghetti backpacking
 this yummy sounding Sphghetti Sauce by The Bearded Hiker.  The sauce is made with bar-b-que sauce!  Click here to read the post. 

And then I would feature this family friendly printable from 
Carol at Comfort Spring. 
Click here to visit Carol. 

Maybe I would share something from my camera like this!

 
Meet Sadie.  She is a Border Collie/Pointer mix.  She is precious!
I have been waiting it seems forever to get a dog!

She was at the humane society location in our city.  I found her on Friday.  And adopted her on Saturday.  
We visited a lot over the weekend.  She can't come home till Thursday because she has to get 'fixed'.  
     
On Sunday night I was playing catch up with all the things I do on Saturday and Sunday.  One of them being writing my Monday morning post.  

So here I am now at almost 5:00 Monday writing a post!  
And well I guess since I did actually write a post.  
I could publish. 
And then I could link at a few of my favorite places!
And

No comments: