Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

This and That on Tuesday

Hello 
I hope your day is starting off Fabulous.  Oh goodness that word.  I am stuck on it!  Speaking of the Fabulous Party 
The party is over.  Come by and just visit or link up!  Any 
Fabulous post is welcome!

I am posting a book review this morning over at my reading blog. 
The author is offering a free print copy just to my readers.  
That's cool.  
She knows you are all Fabulous!
To enter just go over here.  Leave a comment and follow my book blog.  I will choose a winner on August 1.  Kate will be mailing the book right away.  
Did you know I started another fun party?
It's all about things that Warm Your Heart
Must be a warm heart
Feel free to join me and share your stories and/or photo's.
It's not about DIY's, Decorating or recipes. 
But maybe you have a special recipe that you can share a story about.  Or a decor project that has a story behind it.  
It's about writing a story about events and things that bring a smile to your face and Warms Your Heart
Click Here

Thanks for coming by. I hope you have a great day!
Today is a good day today  very happy about last night. Just looking forward to Tuesday now for a brew with a very close friend who I love so much.




No comments: