Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Image result for happy homemaker monday
The Weather
 One word. Hot!

Right Now I  Am
 Wishing the inter-net was working at a 2017 speed. 

On My Reading Pile
 My Kindle and my phone are full!  Nothing on the book shelf. 

Something fun to share
I made a button for my post at HHM

I am thankful for
 My husbands family is coming closer together.  It is a struggle. 
His mother is ill.  We've been estranged for just over 9 years. 
I am trying to be kind, patient and a bit of a mediator.  I cleaned her house yesterday.  When I arrived she said you don't have to clean let's just visit.  

In the garden
 Tired struggling tomatoes, cucumbers and green beens.
The potatoe vine loves the heat.  I marigolds and a few zinnian's 
trying to stay with it.  Here's a photo of a clients hydrangeas.  I want to plant some!

On the menu this week
Monday--Fried Catfish/Shrimp, Okra, Corn maybe?
Tuesday--Chicken Spaghetti (for the mother's and me),Salad
Leftover T-bone for Cowboy because he doesn't like C.S. 
Silly man
Wednesday-- (taking C.S. to the mom's)  Think I'll pick up chinese
Thursday--Kid & Adult friendly Chicken Strips, Mac/Cheese 
fresh cucumbers and new recipe Egg Plant Parm (see below)
Friday--Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes Brocolli Salad,

In the kitchen
 Eggplant Parmesan Sliders  Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops - one of our favorite recipes. AND it's EASY! Recipe on { lilluna.com }
             Source                        Source
Fabulous Features
 From the party  


Intentional Christian Hospitality
The Narrow Minded Woman shared a Fabulous Planner.
Click here to visit.

Fabulous Feature
 Debra at Dragon Fly Treasures took an old ceiling fan globe and made this! 
Click here to visit her post with a DIY tutorial.

On of my simple pleasures
Cooking for my family and friends.  Is something I really enjoy doing.  I am looking forward to taking meals to my mother and my MIL over the next few weeks.  Maybe longer we'll see!

From the camera
Marigolds in a pot between some of the tomatoe plants.  They are supposed to like each other.  I guess they did!  We've lots of tomatoes and the Marigolds are thriving. 


Devo./ Scripture
Psalm 62:1-5

Thanks for visiting and sharing my plans for the week. 
Visit Sandra at Family Corner for more HHM posts.

Linking with my regular friends.  Click here for the short list.

No comments: