Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Quilts on Fences

I started a quilt over the weekend . . .
      U  J
I started with a few squares I had already cut.    Then I sewed contrasting 2" strips all the way around.
This is the quilt that inspired me . . .

                              Source
I love this quilt  I hope mine is as pretty!  I love looking at quilts.

I love photographing the stages of the process.  My favorite part is to photograph the final results.
It's fun to stage your quilt for photo's.  Just like staging a room or a tablescape.

                                          
                                                                                   Source        
Someday I hope to photograph a few quilts on a beach.
Another great place to photograph is on a fence!
                                                                                   
   
                                   Source
Whether you choose your own backyard.



                                                                   Source 
Or a rustic country fence.  A fence is a great place to display a lovely work of art . . .
                                          
                                                                                           Source
                                                
                                                                                   Source
                          
                                                             Source

                                                              Source

                                                                        Source
                                                      
                                                                                  Source
                                     
                                                                             Source
                     
                                                                        Source
Quilts and fences.  Some of my favorite things.
Linking with Tex at Good Fences
Linking with Sally for Blue Monday
Post a Comment