Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Our Patriotic Dining Room--Whoaaaaaaaaaaa!

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  I started this post.  And had a few pics. ready but the dining room wasn't quite finished.  Thought I would take finished pics today.

But . . . 
I got a gift! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this . . . 
T
Can you see it? Over there in the corner?  The little tea cart.  Maybe you can't see it really good here's what it will look like when I am done with it!
"After" - Tea Cart painted with homemade chalk paint using Behr "Pillar  White"     

Tea trolley, perfect for a Spring tea party wedding
I was plannin' on white when I was dreamin' about it.  But ohhh la la!

   vintage tea cart, tea cart, painted tea cart
Oh goodness so many ideas!


                        I got a Tea Cart
                                                                                And it was free
Forgive me I am just Happy....Happy...Happy....I did decorate the dining room.  I didn't quite finished because we got distracted.

But here are a couple of shots to tease you!  I got a tea cart.  Sorry.   Here's part of the dining room . . .

T

I posted the other day the counter I had started.  I knew I would tweak it because that is what I do.
I added the navy flag fabric.
And this this is what I did this morning before I went to get my tea cart.  Did I tell you . . .
 I got a tea cart!
T
I made this cute little bunting thingy.  I think it is adorable.  Just adds a little red, white and blue to my horse
theme mantle.

Well.  That is all I have for now.  I will be back with the complete dining room including the
  tea cart!
                 Hope your 4th is Fabulous!
                             Happy Trails
                                         
Post a Comment