Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Valentine's Guest Post


Hello I am Diane from Cozy Canadian Cottage. I would like to say a big Thank You to Sherry when she asked me to be the Guest Blog this week. I am very honoured.....your awesome my friend.

Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)

Valentine's Day, what could be more romantic than the fictional courtships of authoress Jane Austen. And what better time to celebrate these love stories, then the 200th Anniversary of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.

Let's have a look at some images from this great novel.



A portrait of Miss Austen.


At home with Miss Austen.


"In vain have I struggled"





Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy


(insert 6)
 
 


 






It was a great era for poetry and literature. To bad our modern technical scientist couldn't invent a time travel machine, I think I could happily spend a day in the world of the Bennet's and Darcy's!

Happy Valentine's!!


Diane
Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)


Many thanks to Diane for this wonderful Valentine's them post.
Be sure and visit Diane.  And check out her Etsy Shop called
Vintage Charm . You'll find some wonderful vintage items.  I think I'll go shopping. 
Have a Joyful Journey
Sherry

3 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I am a romantic at heart too and always wonder how beautiful would be to spend a vacation with such people and place. Happy Valentines.
FABBY

Denise said...

Nice post.

Anonymous said...

hi friend...Im linking up on tuesday, you can share your cooking recepee craft
Gods word, whatever you choose..your email will remain private
thanks if you share here..