Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blue Monday Memory Lane Quilts

I've had a few people emailing and asking information about my days teaching quilting and ministry to at risk teenagers. 
I didn't realize how many Blue quilts we made . . .

Here are a few . . .


    

  


 

We spent a lot of time around this table with a few quilts hanging around. 



One of our fundraisers.   Kids posing in front of a few quilts. 
Some Blue.  Oh and lots of Blue Denim!

This was a fun trip down memory lane. 

Thanks for coming along The Journey today . . .
Sherry

Linking with Sally for Blue Monday

Click Here

11 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely quilts; my oldest daughter just completed her very first one! I may have to take up the hobby myself one day... :)

Thanks for sharing,
Blessings and love,
Denise

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Beautiful quilts. I would love to do that someday.

EJ said...

Quilts are my Mom's favorite when she was still alive.

Healthy Blue
Your opinion always matters, come leave me one. Thanks.

SmilingSally said...

What a good idea for a much needed ministry!

I love those blues; thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

Erica (Irene) said...

Beautiful and wonderful quilts...maybe one day i'll try and do one.

erica-sweetonyou.blogspot.com

Laura said...

bluetiful quilts, wow!

Pie said...

Pretty quilts!

Anonymous said...

I love the quilts. I never tire of looking at quilts!

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry

Love all the blue quilts. My fav colors.
Thanks for coming by for a visit at my blog Tales of a Reborn Crafter.

I did set it up so you can join now and I joined your site.

Come back and visit soon.



Just Be Real said...

Sherry very nice. Love those fuzzy slippers. Blessings.

Denise said...

Very beautiful.