Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blue Monday Memory Lane Quilts

I've had a few people emailing and asking information about my days teaching quilting and ministry to at risk teenagers. 
I didn't realize how many Blue quilts we made . . .

Here are a few . . .


    

  


 

We spent a lot of time around this table with a few quilts hanging around. 



One of our fundraisers.   Kids posing in front of a few quilts. 
Some Blue.  Oh and lots of Blue Denim!

This was a fun trip down memory lane. 

Thanks for coming along The Journey today . . .
Sherry

Linking with Sally for Blue Monday

Click Here

11 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely quilts; my oldest daughter just completed her very first one! I may have to take up the hobby myself one day... :)

Thanks for sharing,
Blessings and love,
Denise

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Beautiful quilts. I would love to do that someday.

e Joops said...

Quilts are my Mom's favorite when she was still alive.

Healthy Blue
Your opinion always matters, come leave me one. Thanks.

SmilingSally said...

What a good idea for a much needed ministry!

I love those blues; thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

Erica (Irene) said...

Beautiful and wonderful quilts...maybe one day i'll try and do one.

erica-sweetonyou.blogspot.com

Laura said...

bluetiful quilts, wow!

Pie said...

Pretty quilts!

Lisa said...

I love the quilts. I never tire of looking at quilts!

MaryAnn Millington said...

Hi Sherry

Love all the blue quilts. My fav colors.
Thanks for coming by for a visit at my blog Tales of a Reborn Crafter.

I did set it up so you can join now and I joined your site.

Come back and visit soon.



Just Be Real said...

Sherry very nice. Love those fuzzy slippers. Blessings.

Denise said...

Very beautiful.