Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I would love to do this Thankful Thursday in photo's but alas I have none taken! So here is my list.

#1 I am thankful for Christ's Haven in Keller,Texas it is a wonderful children's home and also the new home of our horse. We went to see him yesterday and he is happier than he has been in awhile. Her prefers children to old people! LOL.

#2 I am thankful for Spring time. I think it is my favorite time of year. I love the spring evenings being able to sit outside at dusk is a favorite past time.

#3 This one is probably silly but another reason I am thankful for the weather is that it is nice and the cat wants to stay outside! Hold on I have to go and let him in! The reason I like him to be outside. He manages to get in bed with us in the middle of the night. And, wants to sleep on my feet.

That's it that is my list today. Oh I could write many, many more things but I won't make this a long post so you can stop and take the time to make your own list.

What are you thankful for today?

If I can find a Mr. Linky somewhere I'll join in. I seem to have a hard time keeping up with them!

2 comments:

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Blessings on this TT..
I am oooh so happy with the spring weather also
Mr Linky is at "womantaking a stand( laurie)

Bernice

Love Of Quilts said...

So glad spring is here.