Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Please Pray


My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness . . .
When I sat down to write this post the words to this old hymnn came to my mind. I tried to think of the rest but all I can remember is . . .
My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.
I am writing this post to ask anyone who stops here to please pray for me and Cowboy and our situation.
I have shared that we are looking for a house because the rental we are in has sold.
What I haven't shared is how dire our financial situation is.
We have two churches that fund is regularly but the amount they give is no where near enough money to live on and do ministry too.
Last year we had corporate funding and they approved to fund us this year. But the funding has not come in and everytime we ask they respond that it is in the process.
Our time is running out. If we don't receive these funds in the next few days not only will we personally be affected but the ministry as well.
If we don't receive this funding we will not be able to pay rent on any kind of house or apartment.
Because of the fact we are in ministry and that we are funded by donations it is hard for us to find a landlord that will take the chance on us.
That is why the corporate funding is so important.
At the moment all I can do is cry to the Savior. Ask the Holy Spirit to speak on our behalf because there are no words left.
And, I ask you to stand in the gap for us. Please pray for us. Please pray for our ministry.
Please pray that God will provide all that is necessary for us to continue the work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ebook[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to produce an income online.

Denise said...

My dear sis, I am loving you, and praying for you.

Susan B said...

Praying for you.

Big hugs.

Melanie said...

I will be praying for you.
Hugs.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I will definitely be in prayer. May God show you the way when the path seems blocked. And may He give you peace in the process. Big hugs to you my friend!

Farming On Faith said...

I am praying dear sister~



My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteous;
No merit of my own I claim
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils his lovely face,
I ret on his unchanging grace;
In every high and story gale
My anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

His oath, his covenant, his blood
Sustain me in the raging flood;
When all supports are washed away,
He then is all my hope and stay.
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When he shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in him be found,
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Redeemed to stand before the throne!
On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am new to this board i hope i will be able to help out and contribute here because iv learned allot myself.

Thx's

[URL=http://learnviolinonlinehq.com][B]Learn Violin Online[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

sup i am new on here i am into [URL=http://www.mydjspace.net]dj mix[/URL] in my un-used time, I hope to be able to help on this forum and should stick around!

Thanks allot.