Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Joy



We've been playing Scrabble and having loads of fun. At least my husband has been having fun! The man can play Scrabble. And if you believe in luck he has it. Or he knows how to cheat well. Since he has been recovering from knee surgery I have been trying to keep him from getting too bored and Scrabble has been a fun a way to entertain him when he is totally bored with t.v.

For the first time we have been watching American Idol. He has been watching Rachael Ray in the morning and then again in the afternoon. And, we have been watching Decorating Sense which is one of my favorites I love trash to treasure.

Speaking trash and treasures here is a photo of my fireplace.

I love it. The mirror is old I managed to talk my mother in law out of it. She used to buy and sell antiques and ended up with it but couldn't sell it. I am sure it is not all that old but I like it.
The metal screen in front of the fireplace I bought at my favorite little antique store. I don't know what it was originally used for but I just think it is pretty.
Sometimes I put it in front of the doorway to keep Daisy contained.




And somewhere in the fireplace photo is what I will be posting about tomorrow at Kelli's Show and Tell Friday. But I am not letting the cat out of the bag. (that isn't a hint).

I will be writing the next installment on Saturday leading up to Daisy's story. I think I have decided that Saturday will be my day to write about the animals. They are all a Joy to me and I am thankful for them. I hope you all enjoy thier stories.

Until tomorrow . . .

Consider it pure joy my brothers when you face trials of many kinds.
Because the testing of your faith develops persverance.
Perseverance must finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete.
Not lacking anything.
James 1:2-4

No comments: