Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday-July 4th Edition

                                              
Good Morning!  I hope you are having a Fabulous Day!  
                                            Image result for vintage july 4th
Sandra at Family Corner the hostess for Happy Homemaker Monday is taking the day off  but because I enjoy planning my week using HHM I wanted to write my post anyway 

Here are a few plans I have for the week and a little of what's going on around the cottage . . . 

The Weather. . . Oh my it is soooo nice it is 73 right now.  That's unheard of for July in Texas!  But I'll take it!

On My Breakfast Plate Today . . .  A simple hard boiled egg and a glass of Raspberry Tea.

On My Reading Pile . . . I do have a pile!
T:
Just waiting to post reviews.  I have a collection on my Kindle too for my enjoyment.  

As I Look Out My Window . . . 
Daisy is enjoying the open door and cool weather
T:
 She loves the screen on the door so she can go in and out.  We need a new one though it doesn't also close.

On My T.V. 
Still enjoying Netflicks free trial.  We won't subscribe but it's nice having something different to watch. 

On The Menu This Week . . . 
Theme: Simple
Monday- Ribs, Potato Salad, Sliced Tomatoes (from the garden)
Tuesday-Dorito's Taco Salad, Bean Chalupa's
Wednesday-Pork Chops, Rice and Green Beans
Thursday-Pizza
Friday-- Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread
Saturday-- Out to dinner.  It's been a long week! 

On My To Do List . . .
A sneak peek at tomorrow's post.  Last weekend I changed closets with the Cowboy which lead to moving other things around.

  1. Finish Closet
  2. Complete Gallery Wall on Stairs
  3. Re-group on the balcony.  The sun has killed my plants
  4. Put away the red/white and blue.
  5. Redo mantle. 
I'm tired thinking about it!

What I Am Creating . . . 
A cozy and beautiful home.

New Recipe I Want To Try . . . 
Doritos_Taco_Salad_Main

         Source

From The Camera . . . 
Nothing on my phone right now.  I've had to delete everything. 
I think I need a new memory card.  With the Kindle app I don't have much space.   
Here's one from the archives
Our little engineer.

On My Prayer List . . . 
The single mom ministry at my daughters church.  I'm dedicating he next few months to praying for the leaders.  They have an amazing ministry.  I am also collecting items for the Christmas event. I'm trying to enter as many giveaway's as I can so I can donate the prizes.  

Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you enjoyed the little peek into my world.  

Please take my poll at the top of the page

Blogger and Google have been messing with my mind lately.  If the option to leave a comment doesn't show up on this post you might try clicking the tiny Goolge+ icon it will take you over to my Google+ page.  
Or you can email me Slegan@yahoo.com.
I'd love to know you came by! 





No comments: