Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

What Makes Me Smile About Blogging

. . . Has anyone ever asked you that question?   The one I get more from my circle of friends and associates is 'What is a blog?'                                                                    Image result for woman blogging
The subject usually comes up when I mention that I review books. 
And then they are all impressed.  I kind of giggle to myself.  It's not a big deal.  
                                       
These questions and comments are made mainly because the people I see on a daily basis are either working parents, or senior adults.  They either don't have the time to blog or even read a blog or don't use a computer.  

Occasionally I do get asked the question Why? My answer is a smile.  Before I speak or utter words the thought that goes through my mind is it makes me happy.  It makes me smile. 
                                           
What makes me smile you.  It's your visits and your comments that make me smile. 
Image result for blog post dividers
And so I have a wee little bit of a problem.  Google or Blogger has so messed up my blog that I can no longer get comments here.  
I have tried and tried and tried to fix it.  But I just can't.  
                             
Which brings me to the bigger problem.  I need this blog to continue doing Book Reviews.  Which I love!    


I can't just change blogs because I have to have over 100 followers to review for most publishers or publicists.  

And so how do I fix this?  Are you a wordpress blogger?  Should I change?  

     Maybe if you have a chance you can email me and give me 
so advice.  Or maybe just commiserate with me.  Maybe you have the same problem .    
                               Image result for email me
 I'd love to hear from you.  Slegan@yahoo.com


No comments: